"The mission of this POST is
To increase your Financial Education
and become a Good Investor "
and become a Good Investor "
The extraordinary game CASH FLOW 101, will teach you how to break the monthly routine as to what is called "the rat race", because it's like you are in a circle, "Doing the same thing, every day, over and over again, expecting different results" (Albert Einstein)
As a kid and a teenager, I was taught that learning the game of Monopoly just teaches you that everything in life is money, you have too much money in life is not good, it's not good to be rich, that money is the root of evil (and still keep on hearing) and heard many absurd phrases that today I do not believe them at all "
CASH FLOW 101 enables you to learn
About money and finance
With the extraordinary game of CASH FLOW 101, you will learn how to get out of the daily routine, called "the rat race", because you feel that you are in a circle, doing the same thing every day and every month without a way to do it; especially at this time (October 2012) we live in a Global Recession, and being on the verge of "The New Great Depression World to appear between 2016-2018".
With CASH FLOW 101, you will learn something about:
1. - Accounting, because you know what is an ASSET vs. a LIABILITY, and what is the CASH FLOW. And remember this: "You are the only one, who decides how to spend your cash flow and how to control your spending. Also, you'll learn to read about a Financial Statement, "The income sheet, the balance sheet and the Cash Flow", which is the remaining money after you receive you INCOME minus your EXPENSES"
2. - Business, and how life offers you a number of opportunities either small or large, but only those who have more financial education and have the right skills will take advantage of them. So many people will call them "lucky people" because they have built up their own luck. Some times, these people can invest, even without having use their own money (Joint Venture) because money comes from other investors.
3. - Invest in Real Estate. How to invest looking for a good return on investment (ROI). and putting as low as down payment possible or using Other's People Money (OPM)
4. - Invest in Stocks, looking for having a good "Yield", and having a good DIVIDEND. The "yield" is similar to the return on investment (ROI), when you invest in the stock market.
5. - Knowledge of a Bankruptcy. Bankruptcy occurs because you are full of expenses, and playing the game and by any chance you got into the "bankruptcy spot" you will hav at least three terms you do not play, because it means you are losing money and looking for an income or a job. You will learn by watching at your financial status sheet, where your debts are greater than your income. In other words, a bankruptcy happens because you are full of debts and your liabilities are large, but you can learn to prevent from being there, if you learn how to control your expenses and learn to generate more income.
6. - Increase the level of your Financial IQ, through new terms that you learn to use in daily life, and most importantly, "How to apply them in a daily basis".
Without FINANCIAL EDUCATION
There is No FINANCIAL FREEDOM
7. - How to manage DEBT, and how to acquire Bank loans, with good terms; and how to use DEBT to acquire assets, not liabilities. The bank will lend you money, if you know how to do it. Sometimes, you will not be able to get that loan as an individual, but if you learn how to write a business plan and / or seek joint venture partners you will get it.
How can you borrow a lot of money or MILLIONS from the bank ?
Only if you have a good level of FINANCIAL EDUCATION
In short, the game Cash Flow 101, will allow you to learn about the "FUNDAMENTALS" and learning to get your first investments, and how to get out of "Rat Race". Start with small business opportunities and then go for the big ones, OK?
Why do I encourage you to play CASH FLOW 101?
Because I am pretty sure that you have the ability to increase the level of your financial education, by playing Cash Flow 101, learn how to read your own financial statement, other people's financial statement, from companies, your own country, and how to act when opportunities appear in the market. And a HUGE opportunity is coming. See below......
After you play CASH FLOW 101 more than 100 times, I repeat more than 100 times, you can move to the second game, which is the Cash Flow 202.
With Cash Flow Game 202, you will learn the TECHNICAL INVESTMENTS, how to invest in stocks, but without "speculating" like most people does. You will learn know to invest in the stock markets by using certain tools that most of 90% of "wanna be investors" do not know, by using Options: We have, 1) call option when the stock will rise in the market, or 2) put option, when the stock might go down in the market and 3) short sale, for example you sell your shares; then, these stocks go down in price, but you have the chance to buy back them by getting a small profit on this transaction.
The purpose to play Cash Flow 101 is
To become educated and a Good Investor
A smart and rich investor makes money regardless of whether the market rises or falls. The wealthy investor is well aware that every coin has two sides.
The average investor only sees one.
1. Most investors says: "Do not take chances." The rich investor learns to reduce risks.
2. Most investors said: "Diversify." The rich investor focuses on acquiring real assets.
3. The average investor tries to reduce its debt. The rich investor loves to get HUGE DEBTS, because the more good debt he gets, the richer will become.
4. The average investor wants to reduce his/her expenses. The rich investor knows how to increase good debt to enrich themselves.
5. The average investor has a job. The investor rich creates jobs.
6. The average investor works hard. The rich investor work smart (less and less, earn more and more) because he/she works with a team (This is called LEVERAGE).
I hope you enjoy and take advantage of the incredible opportunities in the market.
If you play at least 50 times will understand a lot, play it with family and friends
>> REGISTER FREE NOW <<